Welcome to a patch 0.5 notes, team!
Please note that you have to upgrade your version of Crazy Dreamz: MagiCats Edition on Steam to gain access to this content!
• A brand new main character! Graphical and animation redesign:
• You can now play Crazy Dreamz with your game controller.
(except in the login screen and in the building section (coming soon)).
• New coding window:
• You can now create variables in the coding section, which allow you to make custom and reusable codes.
• You can now save your object with it’s magical behavior in order to reuse it later:
• By playing the game, you will be able to unlock achievements.
• The “Best Time” of each level is saved, as well as it’s author:
• The rate of each level is more precise:
• You can now play again a level thanks to the replay button at the end of it!
• New object : checkpoint! You can now die and respawn near of it:
• Graphical rework of theses objects: saw, rock block, pikes, bumper, graviton, fairy and environments objects:
• Graphical rework of the columns:
• Graphical rework of the level’s end:
• Graphical rework of chests:
• A lot of new graphical feedbacks and animation.
• The projectile of the enemies and the players’ are canceling each others.
• The character won’t slide anymore if you hang on a wall after a jump.
• New jump physic.
(We are improving the character controlling each updates thanks to the community’s feedbacks).
• Default screen when a level’s thumbnail isn’t loaded.
• Many bugs were fixed, if you want to help us finding the last ones, you can join our discord by clicking this link.
By the way, if you want to follow our adventure and hear more about the game, you can follow us here:
- Twitter of Crazy Dreamz: MagiCats Edition
- Facebook of Crazy Dreamz: MagiCats Edition
- Wonderful spam free newsletter:
Here is also 5 reasons why kids need to learn visual programming